Doors open early on race day at Whitlow’s on Wilson in Clarendon and Lou’s City Bar in DC – just for you – our guests! All guests are encouraged to join us for breakfast and cocktails before heading out to Great Meadow Park! Read on for specials by registration location.
Breakfast & Pre-Gaming at Whitlow’s on Wilson
Registration will open at Whitlow’s on Wilson at 8:30 AM, and will have some great drink and food specials lined up for you!
AM Food Specials:
– Grab & Go Breakfast Sandwich available at check in.
-Gold Cup Breakfast Buffet: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Home Fries, & Coffee station (We will sell wristbands for the buffet)
AM Drink Specials:
-Mimosas and other brunch cocktails
Breakfast & Pre-Gaming at Lou’s City Bar
For those who purchased tickets to take the bus from our DC location, registration at Lou’s City Bar will close at 10:15 AM, so join us starting at 9:00 AM for breakfast and drink specials that include:
• BOGO special – BOGO mimosas and bloody Marys during brunch.
• BOGO Margaritas and Bloody Marias post-race for Cinco de Mayo!
• $8 takeaway Breakfast burritos and vegan wraps (packaged for you to take on the bus if you would like).
• Lou’s full brunch menu will also be available.
So, start your trip to the Virginia Gold Cup off right by getting to the location of your choice early for registration, then dining at the restaurant and hanging out for a drink prior to your bus departure!
University Row is Proud to Partner with these awesome bars for #URow20!